Here is a list of books that I will attempt to get through before the end of the year. I mostly listen to audio books so I will try my best to get to all of these. I will update the list every few weeks with a cross through the ones I’ve finished. I may also add more books and if I do so, I will add some sort of indicator that it is new. Since I listen to a ton of audio books a year (64 last year), I should be able to get through these with no problem and maybe a few more.
I have a good amount of fantasy books listed, but I also have several young adult, romance, and young adult contemporary romance books. These are listed primarily as research for a project I’m working on, but that doesn’t mean I won’t enjoy them too.
Last updated August 17th, 2017
Shadow’s Edge by Brent WeeksRead Review
- Beyond the Shadow’s by Brent Weeks
- The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks
- The Broken Eye by Brent Weeks
- The Blood Mirror by Brent Weeks
Dragons of the Hourglass Mage by Margaret Weis and Tracy HickmanRead Review
- Winter’s Heart by Robert Jordan
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow RowellRead Review Emmy & Oliver by Robin Ben wayRead Review The Sorcerer in the North by John FlanaganRead Review
- Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia
Lady of the Lake by Andrzej SapkowskiRead Review
- Paper Towns by John Green
Fear Nothing by Dean KoontzRead Review
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas SparksRead Review
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
- On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
- Untraceable by Leah Raeder
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick
- Timepiece: Review
Have you read any of these books? Let me know!